22.4.09

Ode to you, Obnoxious Cubicle Dweller


Yeah, you, gum-chomping, loud-mouthed, pencil-tapping nut-job that clearly does not understand the concept of personal space in the workplace...  Actually, I want to personally thank you for providing me- the one who, fortunately enough, does not have to deal with one of these crazies- with some pure entertainment at my friends' expenses.  So in honor of Administrative Professionals Day, I thought it might be a fun idea to invite you all to share comments of your personal stories of hellish co-workers, office-sharers, cubicle-neighbors, etc.  The best story will be posted here.  And if that's not rewarding enough, then maybe I'll consider "off-ing" he or she for you. I guess it's the least I can do.

1 comment:

  1. we used to have this one guy who so clearly hated everyone and everything around him that it really made everyone else's life hell. but then he got fired. alls well that ends well

    ReplyDelete